What is the returns policy for the products purchased at The Filipino Mall
Items sold at The Filipino Mall are covered by a 7-day return. All you need to do is ship the item back to us. Store credits are issued once the item is received and cleared by our warehouse team. The initial delivery charge is non-refundable and non-convertible to store credits. A restocking fee of 20% or Php1,000 (whichever is higher) will be charged for returned items. Please note that we reserve the right to refuse a return, replacement or refund if it has been evaluated by our Quality Control team that the items went through abuse and/or misuse.
RETURN ELIGIBILITY: (Must meet ALL requirements)
- Item must have the original box/packaging
- Unused condition
- Must have the original receipt
Items that cannot be returned includes:
- Clearance/Sale Items
- Gift Certificates
- Personalized, Customized, Made to Order Items.
- Intimate Apparel, Body Jewelry, Skin Care Products, Makeup Products, Nail Care Products, Personal Grooming Products, Aromatherapy Products, Massage Products, Vitamins, Supplements, Medical Supplies and Equipment, Dental Care Products, Beddings, Mattresses, Pillows, Cushions, Perfumes, and Fragrances.
- Items marked as “Non-Returnable”
How to return an item?
The customer must contact us through our Contact Us page and specify the order number and a brief explanation for the reason for return. Items will be inspected by our Quality Control team for verification. The customer is responsible for the shipping back items. No returns will be accepted without prior approval of return. If an order was picked up in-store, the item must be returned in-store. If an order was delivered, you may return the item in-store. We also offer pickup services for an additional fee. Returns may only be approved for the following reasons:
- DEFECTIVE ITEMS.
- Upon delivery or arrival of the items, we strongly require customers or its representatives to carefully inspect the items for any functional damages, factory defects and note it on the receipt.
- If there are damages upon delivery, PLEASE DO NOT RECEIVE THE ITEM.
- ITEM IS NOT AS ADVERTISED.
- WRONG PRODUCT DELIVERED.
- Damage incurred due to misuse of the items is not covered by warranty/returns policy.
- Warranty does not cover wear and tear.
- Change of mind regarding the purchase made does not entitle the customer for refund or exchange under Republic Act 7394 or the Consumer Act of the Philippines.