STRAINS & BENEFITS:
- Replaces the “friendly” intestinal bacteria destroyed by antibiotics.
- Helps digestion and suppresses disease-causing bacteria.
- Treats chronic constipation.
- Treats symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and inflammatory bowel diseases such as Crohn disease and ulcerative colitis.
- Improves lactose intolerance.
- This strain is involved in digestive function, supporting the immune system and fights bacteria growth in the mouth.
- It is used to improve energy and relieves Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS).
- Has chemoprophylactic effect and is said to fight infections.
- Useful in treating female-related infections.
- Beneficial in the prevention of rotavirus diarrhea in children.
- Reduces intestinal permeability in children who suffer from irritable bowel syndrome.
- Found to counter alcohol-related intestinal permeability.
- Useful in treating gastrointestinal issues, on their own or in conjunctions with other probiotics.
- Alleviates symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis and lower inflammation markers in women with the disease.
- Helps reduce gastrointestinal discomfort caused by stress.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties that protect the cells lining the mucous membrane from toxins and help some of the immune cells to mature so they can function properly.
- Present in breastmilk, and is one of the first microbes to colonize an infant’s gut.
- A microflora which makes up the healthy gut of humans.
- Keeps unhealthy (pathogenic) bacteria from flourishing in cases where a GI tract has become imbalanced or compromised.
- Helps restore the balance in the GI tract.
- Promotes good digestive activity, reduction in respiratory illnesses and a s a treatment for urogenital infection in females.
- Reduces cholesterol levels better than any other lactobacillus species.
- Can live in the gut and keep pathogenic disease-causing microorganisms from flourishing.
- Works to maintain a balance of good and bad bacteria and does so while helping out with digestion and optimizing levels of vitamins and minerals.
- Helps lower blood pressure, increases calcium absorption, decreases arterial stiffness and increases bone mineral content/density.
- Helps reduce or prevent the growth of unhealthy bacteria within the body thereby improving the overall health of an individual.
Lactobacillus delbreukli subsp.
- Treats a number of conditions including diarrhea, IBS, Crohn’s disease and tooth and gums diseases.
- Stimulates the growth of beneficial bacteria.
- Provides strong protection against infections and help maintain a healthy immune system.
- Provides preventive measures against yeast infections, urinary tract infections and garnerella vaginalis.
- Reduces the presence of the bacteria Helicobacter pylori, which is responsible for causing peptic ulcers.
- Fights lactose intolerance which boosts the immune system.
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels, ease ulcerative colitis and combats the effects of celiac disease.
- Helps stave off the ill effects of disease-causing microorganisms, particularly those that target your gastrointestinal tract.
- Aids in the synthesis of B-complex vitamins and vitamin K in the intestines. This synthesis protects the body from deficiencies of these vitally important nutrients. Vitamin K is used to regulate the blood clotting process.
- Powerful probiotic strain that can survive exposure to light, heat, oxygen and hydrochloric acid thus controlling candida overgrowth.
- Aids in the treatment of many health conditions including several digestive disorders.
- Helps boos the immune system and staves off virus-induced respiratory tract infections such as the common cold and flu.
- Improves digestion and enhances immunity.
- Decreases chance of kidney stones.
- Increases HDL levels (good cholesterol)
- Increases anti-tumor activity.
There are no reviews yet.